About Our Program
- Music Workshop is predicated on the ‘open education’ concept: a global movement that brings quality online education to schools and students everywhere, free-of-charge
- The program is delivered through an online portal, providing easy access for schools to obtain and allowing them to work through it at their own pace
- Each course presents facts and examples of music history and music appreciation, exploring the worlds of different instruments and genres.
- Any volunteer or teacher can facilitate a Music Workshop course – no knowledge of music is necessary
- Each course is a combination of a video and live interaction with a “Maestro” (the person who teaches the lesson)
Why Our Program is Unique
How it Works