Help us to educate, inspire and motivate through music education.
Learn more about us here and help us share our story.
In the Press
- K103 Interview with Stacey Lynn and Mike Chase 2020
- KOIN AM Extra 2020
- Oregon Arts Watch 2020
- KOIN News 2020
- Native American Music Education Contributed Article_ Music Educator Magazine 2019
- NAFME_ Music Room January 2020
- Portland Monthly – Light A Fire Award Music Workshop write-up
- KATU Music Workshop 2018
- PDX Parent Dec 2019
- Market Wired/ Maestro’s Movements Offers Free Online Music Program , December 14, 2015
- Smithsonian Tween Tribune, December 15, 2015
- The Oregonian/Oregon Live: Beaverton parents stepped in when school district and students needed them, July 2, 2013
- GoLocalPDX |REVIVE: An 80’s Dance Party Benefiting Music Education, October 23, 2014
- Oregon Music Hall of Fame: Music Workshop
- The Oregonian/Oregon Live: Music Workshop donations needed to secure grant, June 24, 2013
- The Oregonian/Oregon Live: Beaverton Mom Looking to Expand Free In-School Music Program, September 4, 2014
- Portland Tribute/Beaverton Valley Times: Volunteers Help Students Carry a Tune February 7, 2013
- Portland Radio Project/ Music Workshop/Radio Interviews
- Inspirational Music Education Program for all K-8 Students – LinkedIn, October 2017
Our Moments Caught on Film
Click on an image below to enlarge.